To enable screen recording, you first need to make sure the feature is activated within the Control Centre:
1. Open Settings and tap Control Centre > Customise Controls.
2. The top list shows what's included. Assuming 'Screen Recording' is not there, find it in the bottom list and tap the + button beside it.
Now you can start a recording any time we like.
1. Bring up Control Centre (swipe down from the top-right of the screen on an X-series iPhone, or from the bottom on an iPhone with a Home button).
2. The Screen Recording icon is a circle with a dot inside it. Tap this to start recording.
3. Following a three-second countdown, everything on the screen will be recorded.
4. While you're recording, there will be a red bar at the top of the screen, or a red blob around the time in the status bar.
5. When you've finished, tap on the red bar or blob, and confirm to stop recording. If that doesn't register, bring up Control Centre and press the record button again.
6. Your screen recording video will be saved in Photos where you can access and edit it if you wish.
You can then upload directly from your iPhone to FruitLab.
1. Open FruitLab on your browser and login to your account.
2. Select My Channel
3. This will bring up your video management page.
4. To upload a new video, click the Upload Video button.
5. Browse for the video you want to upload and select it.
6. Wait for the video to finish uploading.
7. Once uploaded you will be taken back to the My Channel page. Select the edit video button.
8. This will bring up the information related to your video. Edit the information to ensure the details are correct.
9. Enter a video title related to the video you uploaded.
10. Select whether the video is listed or unlisted. For other users to view your video you must select Listed. By selecting listed your video can begin earning you pips.
11. Select whether the video is age restricted. This could be due to players using derogatory language or the clip containing mature themes.
12. Select the video type. This is related to whether video is game footage or social footage.
13. Search for the game the footage is from and then select the category it belongs to.
14. You can then enter a description of the video and select whether you want comments to be allowed on your video.
15. Once everything has been completed select save and start earning pips.